|Shunosaurus is simply a classic of sauropods.|
So yeah, I got tagged back several times.
13 Tagged meme
01. You must post these rules.
02. Each person has to share 13 things about them
03. Answer the 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer
04. Choose 13 people
05. Go to their page to inform them they are tagged
06. Not something like " you are tagged if you read that"
07. You have to legitimately tag 13 people
08. You can't say that you don't do tags.
09. Tag-backs are ALLOWED
10. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.
11. You have to finish this within a week. If not; you'll have to do whatever the creator tells you to. Art, rp, etc.
12. Be creative with the title. No "I've Got Tagged" things.
13. Cussing is ALLOWED
Nic’s extra rule, ‘cause the rules are awful: You don’t have to follow the rules, cause some really suck.
13 "fun" facts about me:
01. My awfully long school days currently hold me back from doing paleoart
02. I’m often watching birds to get inspiration for drawing non-avian dinosaurs
03. I sometimes hate my OCD
04. I’m planning to do a new paleoart series
05. I really should upload some of my characters someday, but I’m still working on the stories
06. I like to watch political satire on TV
07. I really hope, “Lucy” was not that American “Akira” remake people were talking about a while ago, because “Akira” is an amazing movie and “Lucy” sucked in so many aspects
08. The only thing I said, while watching the film “Ghost in the Shell” was: “Oh, no! Not the ichthyosaurs!”
09. I sometimes eat food, I hate the taste of, just because I like to force myself to eat it
10. I really can’t wait for the Ant-Man film! It’s going to be so awesome! And Ant-Man is one of my favourite Marvel characters!
11. Squirrel Girl deserves an own film in my opinion. If not in the MCU, then at least in the cinematic X-Men universe
12. I hate it, that JW doesn’t have feathers just to enable Universal to copyright their abominations, while at the same time they ignored copyrights to steal paleoart by independent artists. What a bunch of asses!
13. Today I got an exam back and actually forgot, that I wrote it
Questions by the tyrannosaur:
1. What is your favorite extinct animal(s)?
I don’t really have a favourite… Every animal is fascinating!
2. What is your favorite extant animal(s)?
As I said before…
3. What is your favorite movie dragon?
Not watching that much fantasy, as I’m more a Sci-Fi guy… When I pick only from movies, I’ve watched… Haku from “Spirited Away”! Ahhh… That was one of the best films of my childhood!
4. What is your favorite prehistory documentary?
Most actually suck in “information” and quality. Documentaries by National Geographic and Discovery Channel are way too often awful and I’m really lucky, that we don’t have History Channel, as that really sucks. I mean… Remember that one by Discovery stating as a “fact”, that Quetzalcoatlus had UV-vision? What the fuck? And I watched Dinosaur Revolution last year and dude that really sucked so much from the first episode on! Laughing Eoraptor? Tyrannosaur chicks running over an ankylosaur? Really? How ridiculous is that? I prefer some… SOME!!! documentaries by the BBC and ITV. Walking with Dinosaurs pretty much was my childhood (Although wasn’t, what got me into dinosaurs. That was in fact a Safari Ltd Tyrannosaurus toy) and the rest of the Walking with… series was well done both in reasonable speculation and drama (however made up some stuff like the size of Liopleurodon and Ornithocheirus… And friggin’ UTAHraptors in EUROPE). Walking with Beast was reaaaally popular in Germany and so it was with me. Prehistoric Park from ITV was really cool, too, having Nigel Marven travelling back in time, just like in the Walking with… specials. And Planet Dinosaur was great, too! Had lots of errors and not the very best of CGI, but still waaay better, than Dinosaur Revolution, which I extra had to watch online, as DR never aired in Germany, unlike PD only to find out, how crappy DR is.
5. What is your favorite aspect of The Lord of the Rings films?
Haven’t seen them all. More a Star Wars kid… But I love those landscapes and character designs! (But I’m that bad, that I’ve actually seen the old animated film… Oh, my…)
6. What is your least favorite aspect of The Hobbit films?
Overblowing books, that didn’t even have that much content… But actually… That makes them so great! (Have only seen the first one of the trilogy, though)
7. What is your favorite legend?
Sometimes, when I’m bored I’m reading in a book with stories of Norse folklore. Hahaha! Loki is a gendebender and gave birth to Sleipnir, which he gave as a present to his dad! Hilarious shit! Also I like urban legends I find among the interwebz, more or less local legends and Philippine folklore. But my Mom is sometimes annoyed, when I ask her all the time about things like Sigbin or Tigmamanukan.
8. What is your favorite TV series?
I am watching a lot and currently just finished Gravity Falls (the episodes so far), Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (season 1), Blood-c (Including The Last Dark… So many plot-twists!) and plan to watch Daredevil next.
9. What is your favorite movie?
Errrrrrrrr… Shit. There are too many! Hellboy1+2, Godzilla (any generation), Pacific Rim, Rebuild of Evangelion trilogy, Peter Jackson’s King Kong, Ted, The Green Hornet, Anything from the MCU, Yaya and Angelina (check the trailer: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1bXca… Hehehe! Prince Erpal! ), the Star Wars trilogy, the Alien err… quadrilogy, Prometheus, Butterfly Effect, etc
10.What is your favorite novel?
11. What is the best thing about legends about dragons?
Legends? Draconiformes can be found on almost every continent, being amongst the most successful squamates!
12. Who is your favorite artist among the people I've tagged?
Joschua (And I’m not just saying this, because he won’t share his cookies with me, if I won’t!)
13. Who is the best paleoartist?
Obviously not me. Honestly, there are many amazing paleoartists and everyone of them is amazing!
Question time, folks!
1. What’s your favourite song?
2. Where did you get the idea for your username?
3. What was your first fandom/major interest?
4. How to cope with marshing?
5. What would you do during a zombie apocalypse?
6. Deadpool or Squirrel Girl?
7. Do we control memes or do memes control us?
8. What would you do, if you would encounter extra-terrestrial life?
9. When is peanut butter jelly time?
10. What happens, when a nyan cat crosses the road?
11. What would you do during a man-eating anthropomorphic hamburger apocalypse?
12. What do you think, when those tag things will become extinct?
13. As memes, is it possible, that they will evolve into a new form of shitposting?
Also check this out, if you haven't yet: www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2tcEz…
Just someone, who still is developing his own art style.|
Maybe I'll become a professional artist someday...
Most time I do some paleoart or draw cryptids... and from time to time fanart.
Sometimes with a pencil, a ballpoint pen, a brush or even with a computer mouse.
German: Native speaker (obviously)
English: Not perfect, but enough to communicate... Able to use AE and BE. (9 years)
French: Enough to not order a snail in a restaurant. (5 years)
Spanish: Beginner (2 years)
Oh! And just another thing: For some reason, I tend to say Hypsolophodon, instead of Hypsilophodon...
Please remind me, if I got it wrong, again.
And nearly no one reads long descriptions. Therefore stamps!